Glen Helen Nature Preserve
The legacy of alumnus Hugh Taylor Birch, who, in 1929, donated the wooded glen to Antioch College in memory of his daughter, Helen. Now encompassing 1000 acres, all accessible from a 25-mile network of footpaths providing views of spectacular wildflowers, 400 year-old trees, limestone cliffs with waterfalls and overhangs, and the beautiful yellow spring for which the town is named. A valuable resource for hiking, birding, and exploration.
405 Corry Street, Yellow Springs, OH 45387