This holiday season shop, dine and celebrate local. With over 65 independently owned shops, galleries and eateries,
Yellow Springs is EVERYONE’S FAVORITE PLACE to find the perfect holiday gift or just relax with family and friends.
A Winter Wonderland of Local Gifts, Food & Fun! Click on the links below to find listings of events, shops, restaurants and nature.
Start some new traditions. There’s a ton to do in YS over the holidays!
Shop local! Find the perfect gift at one of our 65 shops and galleries.
Warm up with delicious food, great coffee and warm conversation.
Have a winter adventure! Explore over 2000 acres of nature trails.
- 11/18-12/31 Holiday Art Jumble, Weds-Sunday 1-4PM, except 12/25. A sale of donated art & treasures to benefit YSAC. 113 Corry
- 11/19-12/30 Little Art Theatre Family Holiday Series, check schedule for movies & times.
- 11/24 – 12/17 Young’s Christmas Tree Farm, 9a-6p Cut or choose your own tree
- 11/24-12/31 Legendary Lights of Clifton Mill, 6-9p, 3.5 million lights adorn the mill, gorge and bridge $10 ea over 6
- 12/1 Open House & Celebration! House of AUM, 6-10pm. Drinks, Food, Dance, Complimentary Ear Acupuncture. Free.
- 12/2 Santa Pancake Breakfast, 9-11:30a, YS Methodist Church
- Games and crafts plus a photo with Santa. Children free.
- 12/2 Little Art Theatre Family Holiday Series, 11a, $5
- 12/2 Holiday Open House, Wildflower Boutique, Lady Loom and Wildflower Salon. 6-8pm. La Gota Coffee, Locally Made Cupcakes, YS Beer, and more. Bring in a new/gently used coat or non-perishable food item for 10% off purchase. Free.
- 12/8 Winter Solstice Poetry Reading 7-8p, Glen Helen Building
- 12/9-10 JBCP Holiday Pottery Sale 11a-5p
- 12/9-10 School Forest Festival, 9a-3p, 3567 Bryan Park Rd. Hot chocolate & hayrides.
- 12/9 Gingerbread Festival 11a-2p, Mills Lawn School
- Gingerbread House Contest 11:30 (Entrants to drop off houses from 6-8p Friday 12/8)
- Santa at 12p-2p; Selfie station & pictures with Santa.
- Wagon Rides, 12:00-3:00p
- Kids Cookie Cottage, Santa Springs Raffle, Games 11a-2p.
- 12/9 Jingle & Mingle Holiday Shoppe, Mills Park Hotel, 11a-8p. Shopping, cocktails, giveaways & live music.
- 12/9 Arts Alive Holiday Concert with Heartstrings; 6:30-9p; Donations; YSAC Gallery, 113 Corry.
- 12/9 Carpet Nap Bottle Release, 1-10PM, Yellow Springs Brewery.
- 12/9 The Farmer & Adele Christmas Spectacular 2 & 7p, Clifton Opera House, $12
- 12/9 Brandeberry Winery Christmas Party; 6-10pm. Live music by Rachel Litteral 6-9pm. Hot spiced cranberry wine, chocolate fountain, 21+.
- 12/9 Stop. Shop. Be Merry! Shopping @ Urban Handmade! Holiday Refreshments, free holiday poster with purchase (while supplies last). 10a-6p.
- 12/10 Holiday Pop-up Shop; 1-8p; Yellow Springs Brewery. Local Artists. Proceeds to 365 Project!
- 12/10 Handel – Messiah; YS Community Chorus & Chamber Orchestra; 7p; 1st Presbyterian Church; Donations.
- 12/16 Little Art Theatre Family Holiday Series 11a, $5
- 12/16 YS Community Band Holiday Concert, 1st Presbyterian Church; 3p; Donations.
- 12/23 Little Art Theatre Family Holiday Series, 11a
- 12/28 Community Kwanzaa Celebration, 6p, John Bryan Center. Potluck, African Drumming & Dancing
- 12/30 Little Art Theatre Family Holiday Series, 11a
- 12/31 Little Art Theatre New Year’s Eve Party, MAMMA MIA, Heavy Hors D’oeuvres, and The Devil’s Backbone! 8p-12a
- 12/31 New Year’s Eve Ball Drop, the crowd gathers at Xenia & Short.