Chamber of Commerce Membership Benefits
The Yellow Springs Chamber of Commerce is an economic development organization working on business retention and expansion efforts with the Village, Greene County, the Miami Valley, and the State of Ohio.
The Chamber is also responsible to promote Yellow Springs to businesses and individuals that might have an interest in relocating or visiting. We produce the Visitor’s Guide and other promotional materials that are widely distributed and send hundreds of visitor and relocation packets annually as well as answer thousands of inquiries either in person or via telephone.
Membership in the Yellow Springs Chamber has benefits beyond supporting the Village, region and member businesses and organizations. The following benefits provide real financial savings that can more than pay for the cost of your membership.
Benefits Programs through the Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance:
- SOCA Benefit Plan * – a multiple employer welfare arrangement in collaboration with Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield to offer another health insurance option. Available through Chamber members Reichley Insurance (937) 429-0655 and Montgomery Insurance (937) 372-7646
- Superior Dental Care Plan * – discounted plans for groups of 2 or more Accepted by Chamber Members Brilliant Smiles (937) 376-9975. Available through Chamber members Reichley Insurance (937) 429-0655 and Montgomery Insurance (937) 372-7646
- ApproRx Pharmacy Savings Program * – no fee card for all full & part-time employees and volunteers; online tool allows comparison of prices from area pharmacies.
- Hunter Consulting Worker’s Compensation Group Rating Program * – discounted premiums, guidance on employer liability issues and access to resources to assist businesses in creating a safe workplace
- Bannockburn Global Forex LLC * boutique capital markets trading firm specializing in foreign currency; payment, settlement, hedging, and advisory services. Expert consultation, low-cost execution.
- Community Energy Advisors*- Education, Savings & Protection on Energy Expenses. Call (303)-208-2082
- Trak-1*- discounts on employment, volunteer and resident background screening; call (800) 780-6407
- LegalShield/ID Shield* – affordable legal and identity theft protection for small and large businesses and individuals. Call Todd or Nick Goodwin (855) 294-0888.
- Elavon Credit Card Processing – pre-negotiated rates, transparent pricing, no long term bank contracts. John Webb (937)-671-1606.
Additional Member to Member Discounts:
- WYSO – New clients receive a 15% discount on underwriting. Contact Karen Bledsoe (937) 367-3713
- US Bank – up to $100 off of the first check order for any new business account. (937) 767-6611
- WesBanco – Perks at Work program provides employee benefits valued at up to $200. (937) 767-2060
- TechAdvisors – Free technology audit to detect potential areas businesses may be exposed to cybercrime. Call Randall East (937) 528-2460
- Park-N-Go – Dayton Airport parking at a discounted rate of $10.20 per-day plus other perks when you register your car or use promo code YCOC15. Call Brian at (937) 890-7275.
- Office Depot – discount Card for supplies, technology, furniture and copy/print services.
- Montgomery Insurance & Investment – 10% discount on tax preparation; available through Charlie Davis (937) 372-7669 x103
- Clay + Stan – discounts on corporate branding package; contact Justin Galvin (937) 767-6049
- Clark State Community College– 10% discount for Business Training and Consulting Services, Workforce Training and Workforce Development; contact Lesli Beavers at (937) 328-6062
- Constant Contact – Email Marketing Discount
- Arthur Morgan House B&B – corporate rate, $90/night single + tax, Sunday-Thursday. (937) 767-176
- Jailhouse Suites Business Traveler’s Perks – discounts on rooms, food & other perks (937) 319-122
- Mills Park Hotel – $125 Conference Room rental includes up to 8 hours, up to 20 attendees, use of projector screen and two easels, wi-fi, two complimentary pots of coffee (food or additional beverage package to be arranged separately). Savings of $225. (937) 319-040
- Brilliant Smiles – 50% disount on first comprehensive exam, including cleaning & x-rays; $250 off invisalign (937) 376-997
- Black Pug Bike Repair– 10% discount on service (937) 206-0980
- Matthew Collins Photography – 30 minute professional portrait session $150 (816) 726-6632
- Street Fair – Discounts and Preferred Registration
- Copy & Printing Service – Discounts on color printing, copies and paper cutting at the Chamber office.
Promotional Benefits through Website & Print Media:
- Website listing for your business on the popular Chamber website with a link to your website
- Visitor’s Guide listing for Destination businesses (25,000 distributed/year)
- Web Calendar includes member events
- Information Distribution in Yellow Springs Station for your brochures and business cards
Educational & Networking Benefits:
- Chamber Events including Chamber Chats, Success Seminars and Business After Hours
- ChamberNews & Destination Yellow Springs E-newsletter and e-mail updates
- Business Resources provide research studies, mentoring, governmental and educational connections.
- Advocacy for local businesses interests.
- Membership Referral and Networking
- Visibility and credibility for your business
Advertising Benefits through the Cooperative Marketing Plan:
- The Chamber has developed a highly sophisticated, strongly branded regional marketing campaign and administers a pooled fund from participating members. Plan participants receive mentions of your business on the web, in social media and in print advertising at a far lower cost that could ever be achieved alone. Sponsorships are also available for Yellow Springs Street Fair, other community events, and YS Chamber meetings or we’ll develop something specifically for your business. Take advantage of the popularity of Yellow Springs and the marketing power of the Yellow Springs Chamber in reaching your customers. Contact the Chamber for more details at (937) 767.2686.