Chamber of Commerce Membership Benefits
The Yellow Springs Chamber of Commerce is an economic development organization working on business retention and expansion efforts with the Village, Community Resources, Greene County and the region.
The Chamber is also responsible to promote Yellow Springs to businesses and individuals that might have an interest in relocating or visiting. We produce the Visitor’s Guide and other promotional materials that are widely distributed and send hundreds of visitor and relocation packets annually as well as answer thousands of inquiries either in person or via telephone.
Membership in the Yellow Springs Chamber has benefits beyond supporting the Village, region and member businesses and organizations. The following benefits provide real financial savings that can more than pay for the cost of your membership.
Financial Benefits through Special Chamber Programs:
- SOCA Benefit Plan * – a multiple employer welfare arrangement in collaboration with Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield to offer another health insurance option. Available through Chamber members Reichley Insurance (937) 429-0655 and Montgomery Insurance (937) 372-7646
- Superior Dental Care Plan * – discounted plans for groups of 2 or more
Accepted by Chamber Members Brilliant Smiles (937) 376-9975 and Taylorsville Family Dental (937) 233.6500
Available through Chamber members Reichley Insurance (937) 429-0655 and Montgomery Insurance (937) 372-7646
- ApproRx Pharmacy Savings Program * – no fee card for all full & part-time employees and volunteers; online tool allows comparison of prices from area pharmacies.
- Hunter Consulting Worker’s Compensation Group Rating Program * – discounted premiums, guidance on employer liability issues and access to resources to assist businesses in creating a safe workplace
- Bannockburn Global Forex LLC * boutique capital markets trading firm specializing in foreign currency; payment, settlement, hedging, and advisory services. Expert consultation, low-cost execution.
- Infintech * – Credit card processing with group rate discounts and local customer service. Contact Rebecca Zeller (513) 338-8478
- Shred-It Document Destruction * – discounts up to 35% for on or off site destruction of documents; call Alex Spidare at (330) 554-9482
- Community Energy Advisors*- Education, Savings & Protection on Energy Expenses. Call (303)-208-2082
- Trak-1*- discounts on employment, volunteer and resident background screening; call (800) 780-6407
- Now Account * – merchant service for B2B that pays delayed receivables when you need the cash NOW. Contact Adam Kearns at (614)581-3740.
- Business Backer * – customized funding solutions for fast & flexible business financing for small and medium-sized businesses. Contact Lori Effinger at (937) 558-6561
- WesBanco – Perks at Work program provides employee benefits valued at up to $200
- Office Depot – discount Card for supplies, technology, furniture and copy/print services.
- Auto-Owners Insurance – discounts on business and personal insurance; available only through Jim Saner of Montgomery Insurance (937 ) 372-7646 Ext. 111
- Montgomery Insurance & Investment – 10% discount on tax preparation; available through Charlie Davis (937) 372-7669 x103
- US Bank – up to $100 off of the first check order for any new business account. (937) 767-6611
- Clay + Stan – discounts on corporate branding package; contact Justin Galvin (937) 767-6049
- Ertel Publishing -20% discount on Design Services for printed brochures, newsletters, etc.
- Clark State Community College– 10% discount for Business Training and Consulting Services, Workforce Training and Workforce Development; contact Toni Overholser at (937) 431.7164
- Constant Contact – Email Marketing Discounts
- Street Fair – Discounts and Preferred Registration
- Copy & Printing Service – Discounts on color printing, copies and paper cutting at the Chamber office.
*Benefits available from the Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance
Additional Member to Member Discounts:
- Arthur Morgan House B&B – corporate rate, $90/night single + tax, Sunday-Thursday.
- Jailhouse Suites Business Traveler’s Perks – discounts on rooms, food & other perks
- Mills Park Hotel – $250 Conference Room rental includes up to 8 hours, up to 20 attendees, use of projector screen and two easels, wi-fi, two complimentary pots of coffee (food or additional beverage package to be arranged separately). Savings of $225.
- Moore Than Massage – $15 discount on a 90 minute Shiatsu Massage
- Brilliant Smiles – 50% disount on first comprehensive exam, including cleaning & x-rays; $250 off invisalign (937)-376-9975
- Black Pug Bike Repair– 10% discount on service (937)-206-0980
Promotional Benefits through Website & Print Media:
- Website listing for your business on the popular Chamber website with a link to your website
- Visitor’s Guide listing for Destination businesses (20,000 distributed/year)
- Web Calendar includes member events
- Information Distribution in Yellow Springs Station for your brochures and business cards
Educational & Networking Benefits:
- Chamber Events including Chamber Chats, Success Seminars and Business After Hours
- ChamberNews & Destination Yellow Springs E-newsletter and e-mail updates
- Business Resources provide research studies, mentoring, governmental and educational connections.
- Advocacy for local businesses interests.
- Membership Referral and Networking
- Visibility and credibility for your business
Advertising Benefits through the Cooperative Marketing Plan:
- The Chamber creates a highly sophisticated, strongly branded regional marketing campaign and administers a $25,000+ pooled fund from participating members. While all Chamber members benefit from increased traffic to Yellow Springs, as a Plan participant you can benefit directly with mentions of your business on the web, in social media and in print advertising at a cost far lower than could ever be achieved alone. Sponsorships are also available for Yellow Springs Street Fair and other events. Take advantage of the popularity of Yellow Springs and the marketing power of the Yellow Springs Chamber in reaching your customers. Contact the Chamber for more details at (937) 767.2686.