A day of Hoopla with over 200 arts, crafts & food vendors, two music stages, a beer garden and street performers throughout town.
A festival like no other.
|Music and Beer Fest Lineup||.|
- 12:00: Trey Stone & The Ringers
- 1:00: Speaking Suns
- 2:00: Gin-Soaked Angels
- 3:00: Top Hat Black
- 4:00: Nasty Bingo
- 5:00: Grover
- 6:00: Spanish Tony Sanchez
|Greene Point Stage Lineup|
- 10:00: Zane Gerlach
- 11:00: Matthew Thoma
- 12:00: Egyptian Breeze
- 1:00: Megan Osman
- 2:00: Egyptian Breeze
- 3:00: Jemntonic
- 4:00: Mad River Railroad
- Check out Google Maps for alternate routes to avoid traffic and construction on I-675. If you do use I-675 northbound, pay close attention to lane signage for the correct exit.
- Ride your Bike! Bike Valet courtesy of Bike Miami Valley by the Little Miami Scenic Trail.
- Free Shuttle Service Available
- Free & Paid Parking Lots Available in town.
|Applications are still being accepted for Craft Vendors!||.|
- YS Street Fair LOCAL Craft Vendor Application
- YS Street Fair NON LOCAL Craft Vendor Application
- All applications must be completed electronically.
- Due to space constraints, we are not accepting NEW vendors who sell items that are not hand-crafted by them including imports, direct sales products like 31 Gifts, Origami Owl, Scentsy, Avon, Arbonne, Mary Kay etc. or represent a political candidate or party.
- Applications for the October 10 Street Fair will be available June 29.
.Street Fair is FREE & OPEN to the Public. Accessible Parking Available.
For the safety and comfort of all, animals are prohibited from Street Fair, except for Service animals.
Ride your Bike!
A free Bike Valet will be provided