A day of Hoopla with over 200 arts, crafts & food vendors, two music stages, a beer garden and street performers throughout town.
A festival like no other.
|Greene Point Lineup, October|
- Check out Google Maps for alternate routes to avoid traffic and construction on I-675. If you do use I-675 northbound, pay close attention to lane signage for the correct exit.
- Ride your Bike! Bike Valet courtesy of Bike Miami Valley by the Little Miami Scenic Trail.
- Free Shuttle Service Available
- Free & Paid Parking Lots Available in town.
|Applications for the June 11, 2016 Street Fair Are Not Yet Public.||.|
- Please Contact Us or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to be added to our email list to receive a notification when applications are available for June 2016 Street Fair.
- Check back on this page for applications in the early spring of 2016!
.Street Fair is FREE & OPEN to the Public. Accessible Parking Available.
For the safety and comfort of all, animals are prohibited from Street Fair, except for Service animals.
Ride your Bike!
A free Bike Valet will be provided