A day of Hoopla with over 200 arts, crafts & food vendors, two music stages, a beer garden and street performers throughout town.
A festival like no other.
Music & Beer Fest Lineup, June 11
Soin Point Lineup, June 11
Music & Beer Fest Sponsored By
General Info & Getting to Street Fair (Directions & Parking)
- Check out Google Maps for directions and alternate routes. Dayton-Yellow Springs Road heading east and Rte. 68 heading south are the busiest routes so it could be helpful to find a route that would bring you in on different streets.
- Ride your Bike! Bike Valet next to the Yellow Springs Station courtesy of the YS Chamber and staffed by Black Pug Bike Repair & Bike Miami Valley.
- Free Shuttle Service Available
- Free & Paid Parking Lots Available in town.
- Vendor lists below.
Applications for the October 8, 2016 Street Fair Are Now Available!
- Applications for the October 8, 2016 Street Fair are available now. The deadline is August 19, after which we will continue to accept applications until we are full.
- Please click here for the FAQ & application page. Here you can find more information about applying for and vending at Street Fair. The links to the applications are at the bottom of the page.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.
- June 11, 2016 Vendor lists:
- Click here for a list of vendors by name.
- Click here for a list of vendors by booth number.
- Click here for a list of vendors by category.
Street Fair is FREE & OPEN to the Public. Accessible Parking Available.
For the safety and comfort of all, animals are prohibited from Street Fair, except for Service animals.