A day of Hoopla with over 200 arts, crafts & food vendors, two music stages, a beer garden and street performers throughout town. A festival like no other.
Applications are still being accepted for Craft Vendors!
- YS Street Fair LOCAL Craft Vendor Application
- YS Street Fair NON LOCAL Craft Vendor Application
- All applications must be completed electronically.
- Due to space constraints, we are not accepting NEW vendors who sell items that are not hand-crafted by them including imports, direct sales products like 31 Gifts, Origami Owl, Scentsy, Avon, Arbonne, Mary Kay etc. or represent a political candidate or party.
- Applications for the October 10 Street Fair will be available on June 29.
The event is free, open to the public, and handicapped accessible. For the safety and comfort of all, animals are prohibited from Street Fair, except for Service animals.
Getting to Street Fair (Directions & Parking)
- Check out Google Maps for alternate routes to avoid traffic and construction on I-675. If you do use I-675 northbound, pay close attention to lane signage for the correct exit.
- Ride your Bike! Bike Valet courtesy of Bike Miami Valley adjacent to the Little Miami Scenic Trail.
- Free Shuttle Service Available
- Free & Paid Parking Lots Available in town.