A day of Hoopla with over 200 arts, crafts & food vendors, two music stages, a beer garden and street performers throughout town.
A festival like no other.
Music & Beer Fest Lineup, June 9, 2018
Soin Point Lineup, June 9, 2018
Music & Beer Fest Sponsored By
General Info & Getting to Street Fair (Directions & Parking)
- Check out Google Maps for directions and alternate routes. Dayton-Yellow Springs Road heading east and Rte. 68 heading south are the busiest routes so it could be helpful to find a route that would bring you in on different streets.
- Ride your Bike! Bike Valet next to the Yellow Springs Station courtesy of the YS Chamber and staffed by Black Pug Bike Repair & Bike Miami Valley.
- Free Shuttle Service Available
- Free & Paid Parking Lots Available in town.
- Yellow Springs has an app! It includes information about Street Fair. Search “Yellow Springs” on the Google Play or Apple App store.
Some Vendor Applications for the June 9, 2018 Street Fair Are Still Available.
- Please click here for the FAQ & application page. Here you can find more information about applying for and vending at Street Fair. The links to the applications are at the bottom of the page when available.
- The application deadline was 4/19 at 5PM EST. However, we are still accepting applications for vendors until we are full. We are full for craft vendors.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please check the FAQ. If your question isn’t answered in the FAQ, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are full for performers on both stages for the June 2018 Street Fair. If you are interested in performing at the October 2018 Street Fair, please email (do not call) Alexandra Scott at email@example.com AFTER the June Street Fair is over.
- You do not need permission to busk (perform on the street) at Yellow Springs Street Fair. Please just be respectful of vendors, walkways, other musicians, and follow the Village of Yellow Springs Street Performer Agreement.
Street Fair is FREE & OPEN to the Public. Accessible Parking Available.
For the safety and comfort of all, animals are prohibited from Street Fair, except for Service animals.