A day of Hoopla with over 200 arts, crafts & food vendors, two music stages, a beer garden and street performers throughout town.
A festival like no other.
Music & Beer Fest Lineup, June 9, 2018
- 12:00 PM: TBA
- 1:00 PM: TBA
- 2:00 PM: TBA
- 3:00 PM: Devil’s Backbone
- 4:00 PM: TBA
- 5:00 PM: TBA
- 6:00 PM: Andy Shaw Band
Soin Point Lineup, June 9, 2018
Music & Beer Fest Sponsored By
General Info & Getting to Street Fair (Directions & Parking)
- Check out Google Maps for directions and alternate routes. Dayton-Yellow Springs Road heading east and Rte. 68 heading south are the busiest routes so it could be helpful to find a route that would bring you in on different streets.
- Ride your Bike! Bike Valet next to the Yellow Springs Station courtesy of the YS Chamber and staffed by Black Pug Bike Repair & Bike Miami Valley.
- Free Shuttle Service Available
- Free & Paid Parking Lots Available in town.
- Yellow Springs has an app! It includes information about Street Fair. Search “Yellow Springs” on the Google Play or Apple App store.
Applications for the June 9, 2018 Street Fair Are Now Available!
- Please click here for the FAQ & application page. Here you can find more information about applying for and vending at Street Fair. The links to the applications are at the bottom of the page when available.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please check the FAQ. If your question isn’t answered in the FAQ, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You do not need permission to busk (perform on the street) at Yellow Springs Street Fair. However, if you are interested in playing on either of our two stages for June 2018 Street Fair, please email (please do not call) email@example.com. Thank you!
Street Fair is FREE & OPEN to the Public. Accessible Parking Available.
For the safety and comfort of all, animals are prohibited from Street Fair, except for Service animals.