The Yellow Springs Chamber, along with numerous community partners and organizations, is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation.
Please complete the COVID-19 Survey from the YS Chamber to help us assess business concerns and needs so we can be prepared to offer the appropriate resources. Click here to link to the survey.
Per the latest order from the Ohio Department of Health, we are now under a STAY AT HOME order. Click here for the full text of the order.
- YS News: Coronavirus Updates for Yellow Springs
- Village of Yellow Springs Facebook/Virtual Town Halls
- Yellow Springs Schools COVID-19 Response Webpage
BUSINESS CLOSURE & CANCELLATIONS
- ALL RESTAURANTS & BARS CLOSED TO INDOOR SERVICE
- CARRY OUT & DELIVERY FOOD available at many locations.
- ALL SHOPS CLOSED unless deemed essential services
- ESSENTIAL RETAIL SERVICES & ONLINE SALES
- ALL OTHER BUSINESS CLOSED unless deemed essential services.
- ESSENTIAL SERVICES include the following: Construction/Repair, Healthcare
- ALL PUBLIC BUILDINGS & GOVERNMENT OFFICES CLOSED.
- ALL EVENTS ARE CANCELLED.
- Glen Helen Nature Preserve: CLOSED
- OUTDOOR RECREATION OPEN: The Little Miami Scenic Trail is open but Physical/Social Distancing and hygiene protocols must be followed, and staying at home is advised.
State of Ohio
- ODH STAY AT HOME ORDER
- Ohio Resources for Economic Support
- Ohio Department of Jobs & Family Services Unemployment Info
- Shared Work – An Alternative To Layoffs
- COVID-19 & Unemployment Compensation FAQ
- BWC Defers Payments
- Health Insurance Coverage for Employees
- Ohio Department of Health on COVID-19
- Governor Mike DeWine
- COVID-19 “CARES” Act Summary
- Small Business Owners’ Guide To The CARES Act
- CDC COVID-19 Information for Businesses
- Small Business Administration: Guidance for Businesses & Employers
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistance Coronavirus Crisis
- SBA Disaster Loan Information
- FEMA Emergency Protective Measures
- OSHA Guidelines for Preparing Workplace for COVID-19
Greene County & Yellow Springs
- Greene County Combined Health District
- Human Resources Consultation
- Crisis communications and the coronavirus
- Programs available from Ohio Banks
- Wesbanco COVID-19 Initiatives
- US Bank COVID-19 Business Information
- US Bank/Elavon Online Sales Promotion
The Yellow Springs Community Foundation is creating a fund to accept donations for emergency needs within the community. Please consider donating by using this link. If you are interested in volunteering, send an email to the YSCF at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a local business or organization with information to share with the public about your response to the COVID-19 outbreak, please send details to Alexandra Scott, Special Events Coordinator. You may also submit other public notices to the Yellow Springs News using this link.