Since a majority of businesses in downtown Yellow Springs are open, this page will be updated to only show known closures or business/service changes that potential customers should be notified about.
This page was last updated Tuesday, June 2, 2021 at 2:30 PM.
Please be aware when visiting Yellow Springs: Masks, social distancing, and hand washing/sanitizing are encouraged in the downtown business district. Masks are available for purchase at many locations. While Ohio’s mask mandate has lifted for the fully vaccinated, business owners reserve the right to require masks in their establishments and to refuse service or entry to violators. Please come prepared to respectfully comply with the policies of businesses you are visiting. Consider calling ahead to learn about the policies at the locations you’d like to visit.
The public restrooms at Yellow Springs Station are open with reduced hours of 10a-8p. Other restrooms, including those at businesses and parks, may still be closed, so please plan accordingly.
Please be aware that due to COVID-19 precautions and staffing shortages, businesses may close unexpectedly. We do our best to keep this page up-to-date but might not always be made aware of closures. If you are interested in visiting a specific business, we strongly suggest that you PLEASE CALL AHEAD.
Dining – No Dine-In Available
- Bentino’s Pizza – 107 1/2 Xenia Ave. (937)-767-2500 Carry Out/Curbside/Delivery. Thurs & Fri 11a-9p, Sat & Sun 4-9p.
- Current Cuisine – 237 Xenia Ave. (937)-767-9000 Carry Out 11a-6p daily.
- HaHa Pizza – 108 Xenia Ave. 937-767-2131. Carry Out Only. Whole Pizzas Only, Limited Menu. Weds & Thurs 4-8p, Fri – Sun 12-8p.
- Tom’s Market – 242 Xenia Ave. (937)-767-7349 Mon-Sat 7a-8p, Sun 8a-8p. For delivery, contact the Senior Center at (937)-767-5751. Masks available.
Dining – Limited Dine-In Available
- Emporium Wines – Wine, Beer & Bulk Coffee; Delivery Fridays, $2 fee, No Liquor. Carryout Sales Mon-Sat 8a-6p. Beer, Wine, Liquor, Food, Coffee, Muffins, and more. Carryout Breakfast Mon-Fri 9a-12p.
Services – Availability Changes
- A/C Service – 118 Dayton St. Open for business, no walk-ins.
- Gailz Tattooz – 115 Glen St. (937)-767-7144 Open for tattoo appointments only (no piercings). One person at a time.
- H&H Studios– Call (937)-319-1276 for gift certificates or appointments
- House of AUM – 125 S. Walnut St. (937)-532-5467 Classes 9a & 6p Daily, No 6p class on Saturday. Online Classes & Events Available.
- INK Art Collective – Gift Certificates Available, (937)-838-3692 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Appointment only.
- Wesbanco – 50 Kahoe Ln. (937)-767-2060 Drive Thru Mon-Thurs 9a-5p, Fri 9a-6p, Sat 9a-12p; Lobby by appointment
- YS Federal Credit Union – 217 Xenia Ave. (937)-767-7377 Mon-Thurs 9a-5p, Fri 9a-6p, Sat 9a-12p; Lobby for limited business.
- Little Art Theatre – CLOSED temporarily. Click here for gift card and merchandise purchases.
Outdoor Recreation – Availability Changes
- Glen Helen Nature Preserve – Open. Buildings & restrooms closed. Weekly patio sale at Nature Center.
- Clifton Gorge Nature Preserve – Hiking only; no pets. Public Restrooms are closed.
- Clem & Thyme Nutrition
- The Ohio Coffee & Espresso Bar & Cafe – Coming soon!
- Urban Baby Bonnets – Masks available online.
Click here to donate to the YS Community Foundation’s fund to help those impacted by COVID-19!
You may also support many local Yellow Springs businesses via the Uplift Yellow Springs Project.