The Yellow Springs Chamber, along with numerous community partners and organizations, is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation.
BUSINESS CLOSURE & CANCELLATIONS
- ALL RESTAURANTS & BARS CLOSED TO INDOOR SERVICE
- CARRY OUT & DELIVERY FOOD available at many locations.
- ALL SHOPS CLOSED unless deemed essential services but many are reopening on May 12.
- ESSENTIAL RETAIL SERVICES & ONLINE SALES
- ALL OTHER BUSINESS CLOSED unless deemed essential services.
- ESSENTIAL SERVICES include the following: Construction/Repair, Healthcare
- ALL PUBLIC BUILDINGS & GOVERNMENT OFFICES CLOSED.
- ALL EVENTS ARE CANCELLED.
- Glen Helen Nature Preserve: CLOSED
- OUTDOOR RECREATION OPEN: The Little Miami Scenic Trail is open but Physical Distancing and hygiene protocols must be followed, and staying at home is advised.
State of Ohio
- ODH STAY SAFE ORDER (April 30, 2020)
- Ohio Office of Small Business Relief
- Ohio Resources for Economic Support
- Ohio Department of Jobs & Family Services Unemployment Info
- Shared Work – An Alternative To Layoffs
- COVID-19 & Unemployment Compensation FAQ
- BWC Frequently Asked Questions related to COVID-19
- Ohio Emergency Management Agency
- OEMA Public Assistance Grant Program
- Health Insurance Coverage for Employees
- Ohio Department of Health on COVID-19
- Governor Mike DeWine
- Opening Up America Again Guidelines
- COVID-19 Loan Programs Webinar Video
- COVID-19 Loan Programs Webinar Presentation Slides
- SBA EIDL & PPP Loan Comparison
- Small Business Owners’ Guide To The CARES Act
- Small Business Administration: Guidance for Businesses & Employers
- FEMA Emergency Protective Measures
- OSHA Guidelines for Preparing Workplace for COVID-19
- CDC COVID-19 Information for Businesses
Greene County & Yellow Springs
- Greene County Combined Health District
- Human Resources Consultation
- Crisis communications and the coronavirus
Small Business Assistance & Resources
- SCORE non-profit organization to assist small businesses
- Programs available from Ohio Banks
- Wesbanco COVID-19 Initiatives
- US Bank COVID-19 Business Information
- US Bank/Elavon Online Sales Promotion
- YS News: Coronavirus Updates for Yellow Springs
- Village of Yellow Springs Facebook/Virtual Town Halls
- Yellow Springs Schools COVID-19 Response Webpage
The Yellow Springs Community Foundation is creating a fund to accept donations for emergency needs within the community. Please consider donating by using this link. If you are interested in volunteering, send an email to the YSCF at email@example.com.
If you are a local business or organization with information to share with the public about your response to the COVID-19 outbreak, please send details to Alexandra Scott, Special Events Coordinator. You may also submit other public notices to the Yellow Springs News using this link.