The most valuable asset your organization has is its employees. By improving safety and preventing incidents, you can protect your work force while reducing your workers’ compensation costs. The Ohio Bureau of Worker’s Compensation Division of Safety & Hygiene provides extensive resources to help employers create a safe workplace.
One of the benefits of membership in the Yellow Springs Chamber of Commerce is a BWC group rating program through Hunter Consulting that can dramatically reduce your rates. Through this program, the Yellow Springs Chamber collaborates with Hunter Consulting and the BWC to provide safety information to our members.
You can also join the Greene County Safety Council sponsored by the Xenia Area Chamber to take part in educational programs that will bring better awareness to your employees and save your company money
Below are links to websites and documents that provide valuable information to help you provide a safe workplace for your employees.
- Ohio Bureau of Worker’s Compensation
- Group Rating Safety Accountability Letter (PDF)
- Safety Services
- Consulting Services
- Library Services
- Training Services
- 10 Step Business Plan for Safety (PDF)
- Greene County Safety Council
- Hunter Consulting
- BWC Learning Center Quick Tips (PDF)
- Websites for Occupational Safety & Health Information (PDF)
- BWC Webinars & Education – October 2020 (PDF with links)